~Written and edited by Veronica Clark ~

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kelly Harmon

Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday to you.


Welcome to all my new followers and a happy to see you!! to those of you who have been around my lil dot in the universe for a while...!


First of all, I want to thank everyone of you, who leaves such lovely chatty comments on my blog and regale me with emails. I deeply appreciate the time you take to chat.

I have been trying to track down a few people who comment to thank them personally, but to no avail. Here, I have to say that I am not all that clued up on techno stuff but I am getting there and learning every day. Some bloggers have a closed profile though and then I am unable to contact you at all.



So, Attention ANNIE H!! Would love to contact you!! Thank you.




Now onto all things beautiful and inspiring. I was aimlessly scrolling down my face book wall when this picture made me sit up and take notice!!







Isn't is Divine! What a gorgeous idea. The ordinary has become extraordinary.... I can't stop looking at the lovely image and wonder where can I get one as well... no not the kitty...the frame~! I am enchanted and captivate by this little piece of beautiful history....



I saw the name on the picture and went looking for her website. The work of this lovely lady....



Kelly Harmon


Have a look at  these...




A show stopping fireplace and the palette is just beautiful.




A studio to die for!... not to mention the horse...




Love this and horses are obviously a great inspiration.












What a dreamy image...

I love her sensitive approach and serene look she imparts to every room.  The colours are all wonderful and timeless.







A wonderful room filled with all you need to be comfortable, cosy and entertained for days. I am really enjoying the colours and the old books against the painted back wall. Just stunning!








Peaceful and serene.







Please visit Kelly Harmon's website here to learn more about this wonderful designer. I am hooked and will try to find more of her work to share. There are also more images for you to enjoy on her website.







Another gorgeous setting. Please note the roof pattern. So subtle you almost miss it, but when you see it , it completes the picture perfectly, don't you think?





All images are from Kelly Harmon Designs


Live Well

Veronica

xxx

Thank you for stopping by....lets chat below...


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous imagery Veronica, The portal is incredible, as is the pretty stable and the garden picture with the mists rolling in, beautiful.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous images. Love the first image with the amazing architecture. The door frame is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm, inviting, want to stay, feeds my Muse.

    And YOU started with her Vanishing Threshold.

    She does house AND garden.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. As attractive as her brother - and we all know how handsome he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a post pending on her work and you beat me to it. Damm! But it shows what excellent taste we both have! LOL. I just adore her style, so subtle and understated. Have a lovely long weekend. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, gorgeous, sophisicated, elegant! i could use so many more words : )
    hope all is well!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prеtty great post. I just ѕtumbled uρon уоuг
    blog and wanted to say that Ι have truly enjoyеd
    broωѕing youг blοg posts. Αftеr all I wіll bе subscribing to уour гѕs feеd and I'm hoping you write again very soon!
    Also see my web page > paddington

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly Harmon is Mark Harmon's sister from CSI. She has long been a fabulous designer in California. Her sister is a vary creative painter and was married to Ricky Nelson and the mother of Tracy Nelson the actress. Their mother was Elyse Knox a famous beauty and taste maker who married their father a famous football player in the day.

    ReplyDelete