~Written and edited by Veronica Clark ~

Friday 6 April 2012

A Very Blessed Easter to You!

Hi Everyone!


I received this wonderful message from my Brother this morning via my Blackberry Messenger. It was so beautiful that I decided to share it with you to wish you all a very blessed Easter!



Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds


I got to the Heavenly Supermarket to buy some gifts...


Patience was on special!
Love was on the shelf...
a little further empathy,
and boxes filled with wisdom.
I bought two huge packets of faith,
while, The Holy Spirit was to be found everywhere....

When my basket was full, I saw some of God's grace and His saving of my soul was free

I bought strength  enough for you and me

When I wanted to pay, someone added peace to my basket

I asked how much I owed now....

He said... " Nothing, my child, I , Jesus have already paid the price"

A Blessed Easter to each and every one of you.



Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds



Thank you all for your treasured company



Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds



Live Well and be Safe!

Veronica

xxx



Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

8 comments:

  1. And to you as well, Veronica!
    Greetings from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that beautiful life changing message! Love your blog, Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pics, I am following you :-). Can I pin your photos on Pinterest?

    Ciao
    Alessandra
    http://alessandrazecchini.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post Veronica! I hope you and your family have a wwonderful Easter Day as well!

    Much love and Hugs to you!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images are gorgeous! I love Easter lilies, and the lyrics are beautiful.
    Happy Easter. He is risen indeed.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete